- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Top efficiency in the market! Energy label up to A
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- Outdoor units are fitted with either a swing or scroll compressor, renowned for low noise and high energy efficiency
- Slimmest unit in class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids are no longer a challenge
- Exclusively offered for pair applications
- Exclusively offered for pair applications (capacity from 71 up to 140)
- Unique automatic air flow adjustment function selects the most appropriate fan curve to achieve the best comfort. With these concealed ceiling units, over 10 fan curves can be chosen to select the most appropriate fan curve for your application
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
- Flexible installation: - bottom and rear suction allow installation both in low and shallow ceiling voids - choice between free use into a false ceiling or connection to optional suction grilles
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Optional fresh air intake
- Standard built-in drain pump increases flexibility and installation speed
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.