- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -25°C
- Two different temperature zones can be automatically regulated by the same indoor unit
- Offers flexibility to the end user to combine different heat emitters e.g. under floor heating and radiators while optimising the efficiency
- Integrated indoor unit: all-in-one floor standing unit including the domestic hot water tank
- Energy efficient heating only system based on air to water heat pump technology
- Inverter-controlled scroll compressor
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.