- Seasonal efficiency values up to A++ in heating, resulting in low running costs compared to gas boilers and electric heating
- Heat boost quickly heats up your home when starting up your air conditioner. Set temperature is reached 14% faster than a regular air conditioner (pair only)
- The floor warming function optimises convection by distributing hot air from the bottom of the unit
- The heat plus function provides 30 minutes cosy heating by simulating radiant heat
- Using electrons to trigger chemical reactions with air borne particles, the Flash Streamer breaks down allergens such as pollen and fungal allergens and removes bothersome odours providing a better, cleaner air
- Excellent contemporary design
- Dual air discharge flow for better air distribution
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- Quiet operation: down to 19dBA sound pressure level
- Combinable with 2 and 3 port multi outdoor units
Optimises convection by distributing hot air from the bottom of the unit
Quickly heats up your home when starting up your air conditioner. Set temperature is reached 20% faster than a regular air conditioner (pair only)
Provides 30 minutes cosy heating by simulating radiant heat
Control your indoor unit from any lcoation via smart phone, laptop, pc, tablet or touch screen
Multi model application (Up to 3 indoors can be connected)
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
3-D air flow
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Using electrons to trigger chemical reactions with air borne particles, the Flash Streamer breaks down allergens such as pollen and fungal allergens and removes bothersome odours providing a better, cleaner air
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Practically inaudible: the unit runs so quietly, you will almost forget it is there.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.