- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Its low height (620 mm) enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Quiet operation: down to 23dBA sound pressure level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.