- Unified range for standard and geothermal series simplifies stock. Geothermal series reduce CO2 emmisions thanks to the use of geothermal energy as a renewable energy source
- No need for an external heating or cooling source when used in geothermal mode
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, air handling units and Biddle air cutains
- Compact & lightweight design can be stacked for maximum space saving
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature and full inverter compressors
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency and no more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- 2-stage heat recovery: first stage between indoor units, second stage between outdoor units thanks to the storage of energy in the water circuit
- Available in heat pump and heat recovery version
- Variable Water Flow control option increases flexibility and control
- Easy compliance with F-gas regulation thanks to automated refrigerant containment check
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum
- Spread your installation cost by phased installation
- Keep your system in top condition via the Daikin Cloud Service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extented lifetime and immediate service support thanks to failure prediction
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.