- Available as 20 and 25kW
- Reduction in power consumption thanks to DC inverter fans
- Improved comfort thanks to 3-step air flow control
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- Up to 120Pa external static pressure facilitates using flexible ducts of variying lengths: ideal for shops and medium size offices
- Standard night quiet mode
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Quiet operation: down to 29dBA sound pressure level
- Wide range of connectable indoor units
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Standard air filter removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- Automatic air flow adjustment function measures the air volume and static pressure and adjusts it towards the nominal air flow, whatever the length of duct, making installation easier and guaranteeing comfort. Moreover, the ESP can be changed via the wir
- Standard built-in drain pump increases flexibility and installation speed
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.