- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Outdoor units are fitted with a scroll compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- The service valves are hidden inside the casing.
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Piping connections can be accessed from underneath, front, side or rear.
- Built-in drain pump (625mm) increases the flexibility and installation speed (standard for FDA125, optional for FDA200-250)
- Standard supplied suction filter simplifies installation
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.