- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Top efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) /A+ (heating) for RZQG71/100L9V1 + FCQG71/100F - compressor that offers substantial efficiency improvements - control logic that optimises efficiency at the most frequently encountered operating conditio
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length is 5m.
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Built-in drain pump (625mm) increases the flexibility and installation speed (standard for FDA125, optional for FDA200-250)
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Standard supplied suction filter simplifies installation
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.