- High external static pressure up to 200Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Seasonal classic series already comply with EU's 2014 Eco-Design requirements
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Top efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) /A+ (heating) for RZQG71/100L9V1 + FCQG71/100F - compressor that offers substantial efficiency improvements - control logic that optimises efficiency at the most frequently encountered operating conditio
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
- Flexible installation, as the air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length is 5m.
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Standard built-in drain pump with 625mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
- Seasonal efficiency, optimized for all seasons.
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
- Compatibility with D-BACS
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.