- Invisible unit as the unit is concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and A++ in heating thanks to its up-to-date technology and built-in intelligence
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- Up to 2 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Auto cleaning filter option ensures maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability by regular filter cleaning
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Medium external static pressure up to 40Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Low energy consumption thanks to DC fan motor
The filter automatically cleans itself. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.