- Up to 2 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Comfort mode guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Titanium apatite photocatalytic air purification filter removes airborne microscopic particles, powerfully decomposes odours and helps to prevent the propagation of bacteria, viruses, microbes to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- ECONO mode decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used
- Quiet operation: down to 23dBA sound pressure level
- Night set mode saves energy by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Powerful mode can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
- Quiet operation: down to 22dBA sound pressure level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Indoor unit silent operation: "silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dBA
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.