- For residential and light commercial applications
- Remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence with a silver coloured elegant finish
- Space saving design for flexible installation
- Online controller: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- Wide range of indoor units: either connect VRV or stylish indoor units such as Daikin Emura, Nexura ...
- Energy efficient heating system based on air source heat pump technology, lowering energy bills and CO2 emmisions
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and A++ in heating
- Daikin Emura has been awarded many times, thanks to its excellent design
- Whisper quiet in operation: the operating of the unit can hardly be heard. The sound pressure level goes down to 19dBA!
- 2 area motion detection sensor: air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment; if no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy-efficient setting.
- Connect up to 9 indoor units, which can all be individually controlled
- Possibility to combine different types of indoor units: wall mounted, floor standing, concealed ceiling, ceiling suspended, round flow or 4-way blow cassettes
- 3 steps in night quiet mode: step 1: 47dBA, step 2: 44 dBA, step 3: 41 dBA
- 3-D air flow combines vertical and horizontal auto swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces
- Simplified installation & guaranteed optimal efficiency with automatic charging & testing
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum
- Spread your installation cost by phased installation
- Possibility to limit peak power consumption between 30 and 80%, for example during periods with high power demand
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
2 area motion detection sensor
Air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment. If no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy efficient setting.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
3-D air flow
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.