- Inverter technology guarantees optimal food conservation by ensuring an accurate temperature and humidity control
- The economized scroll contributes to a longer lifetime expectation of the refrigeration equipment and less maintenance requirement
- The use of R-410A refrigerant allows the use of smaller pipping diameters, thus reducing the refrigerant content in the system helping to lower our CO2 footprint . R-410A is fully compliant with the latest F-Gas regulation and can be still used after 2020
- The DC economized compressor improves drastically the efficiency of the unit, thus helps lowering the energy bill!
- Lowest sound level in the market down to 31 dBA. Sound level can be even further reduced thanks to the low noise modes
- The weight of the unit is very low, therefore the unit can even be mounted on the wall
- Up to 75% smaller than equivalent products in the market, ideal for those places where space is limited
- Advanced software solution for easy system configuration and commissioning
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Scroll compressors consist of two scrolls, one is fixed while the other orbits eccentrically without rotating. Designed for small and medium capacities, they provide constant reliability and high efficiency throughout its service life
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.