Clogged filters resulting from dust build-up means that the system needs to work harder, causing:
- Discomfort for building occupants, as less heat is dissipated into the air and unpleasant odours can spread
- Gradual loss of system efficiency over time
- Reduced airflow and heat exchange surface, i.e. reduced capacity
- System reliability is affected, thus more maintenance call-outs to site
Our round flow cassette and concealed ceiling units have optional auto cleaning filters. They are designed to deliver increased reliability and energy savings of up to 20% compared with manual cleaning, provide more comfort and better air quality for occupants and tenants.
How does it work?
The auto cleaning filter option integrates a brush, which captures and collects dust into the onboard dust box during the pre-programmed cleaning cycle.
Once the dust box is almost full, you can simply empty it via a vacuum cleaner hose connection, quickly and easily, saving on maintenance and without disturbing guests or occupants.
Auto cleaning for
concealed ceiling units
Designed to offer maximum versatility to meet the needs of diverse applications, the auto-cleaning filter kit incorporates an extra-long 1.7m connecting hose to allow flexible positioning of the suction port in the ceiling, in cupboards, or other concealed locations to present a discreet appearance.
Auto cleaning for the Round flow cassette
Daikin auto cleaning panels are available in white and black.
- Unique auto cleaning cassette with wide flaps and optional intelligent sensors
- Finer mesh panels for dust prone areas (like book or clothing stores)
225 - Auto Cleaning Technology_Focus topicPDF | 548.10KB