A completely redesigned controller to create your perfect climate.
Intuitive control with a premium design
- Pure circle shape offers a sleek and stylish design
- Intuitive interface with touch button control
- Measuring 85x85mm, this compact controller fits standard electrical installation boxes
Three colours to match any interior design
No matter your interior design, Madoka will match it. Silver gives an additional touch to stand out in any interior or application, while Black is an ideal match for darker, stylish interiors. White offers a sleek, modern look.
Find out how easy Madoka is to use
Advanced settings and commissioning can be easily done via your smarthphone
For maximum ease of use, Madoka Assistant
- Connect with your smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy communication
- Visual interface helps you schedule, set point restriction and offers other settings for advanced users / technical managers
- Easy and time-saving commissioning for installers
* At this moment, the Madoka Assistant features are not applicable for residential heating
Easily set advanced settings
Setting and finetuning your controller is simple and helps you attain higher energy savings and more comfort. The system can host up to three different temperature schedules, and enables you to restrict menu functions individually. You can also set your outdoor unit to a quiet mode and track the energy consumption.
Easy and time saving commissioning
Installers can quickly set all the parameters of the system. The interface on your smartphone enables you to work much faster compared to making the settings on the controller itself.
Also error read-out is easier making servicing faster.
Field settings and schedules can be saved on your phone and upload to multiple controllers, saving time and cost!
Try our app now
Madoka for residential heating
- Madoka is compatible with the latest generation of the air-to-water heat pump Daikin Altherma 3
- Similar to Madoka, the third generation of Daikin Altherma is also equipped with a Daikin Eye, allowing you to know the status of your system in the blink of an eye