Building a new home is exciting, but sometimes overwhelming. Let us help you with some tips on selecting the right climate solution for your future home!
Checklist for building a new house
When selecting an air conditioning or heat pump solution for your new home, there is a lot to consider. There are a lot of questions you should ask yourself before you sit with your architect or building consultant. We've organised these important questions into 3 main areas: your needs, your home and your future.
- Do you want heating, cooling, hot water or a total solution?
- Which type of renewable energy source can you rely on?
- Are there government regulations or incentives for more energy efficient solutions?
- What traditional energy sources will connect to your house?
- How many rooms do you need to heat and cool?
- Do you prefer an indoor or an outdoor installation?
- Do you prefer emitters that are wall mounted, radiant heaters or invisible units?
- Do plan on growing your family? Will there be significant changes in heating, cooling or hot water consumption?
- How important to you is your carbon footprint? Do you want to incorporate renewable energy sources like solar?
- Are you willing to spend a little more now, to save a lot on your future energy bills?
Reduce your home's environmental impact
Renewable energy sources, such as air, ground and solar are up to 5 times more efficient than traditional energy sources, such as gas, oil and pure electricity. Whether you want a fully sustainable, hybrid or a traditional solution, we have a range of solutions that reduce your energy costs and benefit the environment.
Choosing the right energy source for your new home
Every home is different and has different needs. We offer a variety of Daikin heating, cooling and hot water solutions for your new house. Consider all of your options before deciding which solution is best for you.
Air-to-water heat pump low temperature
- For heating, hot water and cooling
- Powered by 75% air and 25% electricity
- Optional solar support
- Ideal for new homes and Green Buildings
Air-to-Air Heat Pump
- For heating and cooling
- Powered by 80% air and 20% electricity
- Ideal for new homes, Green Buildings and replacing old electric systems
Ground Source Heat Pump
- For heating and hot water
- Powered by 80% geothermal heat and 20% electricity
- Ideal for new homes and renovations where land is available
Hot water heaters with solar support
- For hot water
- Powered mainly by air and solar energy
- Electrical support is available when needed
- Ideal for replacing your electric hot water tank