Air ventilation is crucial for your building
The rise in energy efficient building designs is increasing the need for ventilation systems. Energy efficient buildings require more insulation to reduce heating and cooling loss. This means that the air inside of your building lingers longer and becomes stale. The stale air also puts your building at a greater risk for allergies, residual odours, condensation, mould and more.
- Energy Efficiency
- Flexible Solutions
Our Daikin air handling units are engineered with leading technologies and parts to increase their energy efficiency and reduce your total cost of ownership and carbon footprint.
- Heat recovery technology recovers up to 90% of the heat
- Premium efficiency motor reduces power consumption
- Highly efficient fan increases efficiency when compared to standard fans
- Efficient control logic allows you to manage your building and energy consumption
Select an air handling unit from our range of standard classes or customize a premium solution to suit your building and needs. At no extra cost, you can customize the size of your unit down to the centimeters so that it fits perfectly in your available building space.
Ventilation systems bring fresh outdoor air indoors, remove stale air and balance the humidity levels. These actions are crucial for maintaining a comfortable and healthy environment inside your building.
Daikin fresh air package
Daikin ventilation systems can be integrated into a total solution for your entire building. With our unique DX Connection, you can connect your air handling unit to any Daikin VRV or ERQ inverter condensing unit. The integrated expansion valve and control box make this a true plug-and-play solution. With no extra configurations needed and no additional design work required by the installer, you can select your ideal settings as you would with any other ventilation device.
Air handling unit quick selection tool
Take advantage of our air handling unit selection software to visualise your own customised air handling unit solution that suits your needs and location.
- Saves you time by drastically reducing the selection time with a new software interface
- Pre-uploaded parametres available within the Wizard make it a very competitive solution
- Intelligent software core makes high quality selections
Our most popular ventilation and air handling units
810_Air handling units_Product cataloguePDF | 1.02MB
Modular L_Product profile_ECPEN18-416_EnglishPDF | 500.41KB